What Causes Colic In Babies?
The Causes Of Baby Colic
My baby Lara Having Some Fun
Despite all the scientific studies, no single common cause for colic has been unearthed. The fussiness of colic has many different causes, and that’s why there is no one way to help with colic.
Some hints of the causes may include one of the 8 possibilities underneath:
- Digestive complications, perhaps due to intolerance of cow’s milk protein or lactose
- A Reflux – A Heartburn due to stomach acid and milk flowing back into the esophagus
- An immature digestive system in which the intestinal muscles are often in spasm
- An Air (gas) in the intestinal tract
- An Increased in hormone levels that cause stomachaches or a fussy mood swings
- A Hypersensitivity to a stimulation in the environment (sound, light, darkness etc.
- The intense temperament in the newborn period
- Or An immature nervous system
Bur remember that all of these are only hypotheses, and keep in mind that you are not to blame for your baby’s behavior .